The Fluke 1664FC installation tester puts more power into your hands by quickly and efficiently testing to all local regulations, protecting appliances that may be inadvertently connected to the system under test, it includes Fluke Connect to make it easy to share test results over your smartphone.. This Model has all you could need and includes a T6-1000 1000v AC/DC Electrical Tester. Also included is a C1600 Hard carrying case, zero adapter, heavy duty mains cable, STD standard test lead set, Padded carrying and waist strap, quick reference guide, TP165X remote control Probe and lead and a Users manual on CD-ROM and not forgeting the batteries of course all at a great promotional price!!
Measurement Features -
- Autotest to test line/loop impedence, RCD Trip Current/Time, insulation tests with a single connection and a press of a single single button
- Additional High Current Loop Mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCD's
- Z-max memory for Loop tests - easy evaluation of the highest loop test value
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation
- Fast Voltage Measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord (No need to change measurement Connections)
- Measure RCD trip current and trip time in parallel (RCD type A & AC)
- Two Measurements at once via a dual display, PEFC or PSC and loop impendance are measured and displayed in parallel, saving you time.
- Ring Testing - select the required input sockets with soft keys - no need to exchange test leads
Let us and others know what you think of this product.
All reviews are extremely appreciated.